Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Introduction of Blue-pe

From trying until addiction, perhaps something that is also owned by people in generally, because I was human. Previously didn’t know and now I knowing about blog world. Of the terms about it that used didn’t know at all mean, it's beginning to understand though is still a beginner.
Nowadays more and more people who are knowing about blog either blogger or wordpress, ranging from children to adults, of which only a hobby until his life hung by his favorite blogs.
Until finally I made this blog is because I want to share my experience about blog and add my insights about this virtual world. Of course, I Balance with my hobbies that like writing, and this time also learning to write English as well as I finally determined to take care of this blog, though later there was a little or more about tense or other please understandable, because in my limited knowledge of English.
Actually I was originally reluctant to make this blog, because it is in making a post that takes longer time than if I write in the Indonesian language. However, it was my desire to learn more English beat my laziness.
Eventually become this beloved blog with Piluimi's ever title, a title that I created based on my life. The meaning of this title love you forever, I intend to take care of this blog, and love my hobby as a writer forever. I hope this blog will be a blog that received by many people and recognized its existence.
See you letter ...

Post a Comment

So, what do you think about this ??

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories